September 19th @ thinkstep AG
Optional GaBi & SoFi Software Training
09:00 GaBi jump-start/SoFi advanced user training
18:00 Social Evening
September 20th @ Park Hotel
GaBi & SoFi Customer Workshop – FREE OF CHARGE
09:00 Check-in & Coffee
09:30 thinkstep Company Update
10:30 Coffee Break
11:00 Expert Forum*
13:30 Product Breakout Sessions (GaBi & SoFi)
16:00 End of Event
*The Expert Forum will facilitate exchange between clients and thinkstep consultants. Several stations will be set up where thinkstep experts will showcase current sustainability topics and developments, and be available for discussion.
In the one day SoFi update training you will learn hands on how to benefit from new SoFi features like
- Forecasting to simulate the impact of your planned actions
- Report publishing via branded Word reports
- Indicators work with dates and can feed heat maps to display the certification status
- PREVIEW: Pro rating uses billing time frames to allocate resource usage for the right month or even for the day
- Extendable lookup custom fields to optimize supplier transportation routes
- Data import value custom fields can use default measure units or allows to keep the value and the measure unit separate
This is your opportunity to work one day directly with the SoFi implementation experts and developers side by side and face to face.
The training gives you an opportunity to learn with and from other SoFi users
Get the answers to all your questions.
18:00 Social evening
- Understand GaBi’s modular and intuitive process-based approach to modeling the life cycle of a product from cradle-to-grave.
- Have confidence to build a simple product model to evaluate life cycle impacts in various impact categories (e.g., carbon, water, energy, emissions, waste, etc.)
- Have confidence to build simple scenarios using existing parameters.
- Be familiar with common life cycle impact assessment methods (e.g. CML, ReCipe, TRACI, ILCD recommendations/PEF impacts)
- Understand how GaBi’s dashboards can be used to quickly analyze results.
- Have an awareness of the full GaBi Software Suite and the functionalities available for intermediate and advanced GaBi users.