GaBi 8.0 is coming:
Unpack new and enhanced features!
GaBi 8.0 has a new look and feel!
- The layout has been adapted to the thinkstep style guide
- GaBi 8.0 has a new tree structure with 5 sections, reflecting the different stages of a Life Cycle Assessment
New capabilities in GaBi 8.0
- tsx is the new data exchange format between GaBi databases, replacing the gbx format
- ILCD export is now PEF compliant, supporting all PEF required data set information
- GaBi 8.0 and GaBi Server 2.0 now support "Multi-group objects"
GaBi 8.0 improvements
- The user can now add region, name, source, type information
- For flows, quantities and units, the user can now add comments
- GaBi 8.0 has updated default dashboard templates for the latest environmental indicators
Other notable changes
- GaBi 8.0 is now supported on Windows 10
|Want to learn more about GaBi 8.0? Take a glimpse and see how "Look&Feel" and usability have improved!
||Take a tour!|